Wednesday, March 5, 2014

This little friend needs help.

So, hey everyone! I hope you're having a good day today! :)

Well hey I don't knpw where to start, but I'm going to try.
The story starts when I went to my aunt's house in Kelapa Gading, Jakarta. I went to Trisakti university (Grogol) and took engineering as the major. Since it's still holiday, I decided to visit my aunt there (it's not so far from my place anyway). 
The day I went there and walked to her house, I saw this little buddy.


He looked so.......lonely. Honestly, my heart drops everytime I see this picture. 
Oh well It's nothing. Tomorrow morning, I managed to visit him, AND YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.



Look at what the owner gave him. HE'S NOT A VEGETARIAN. Meat should be his daily meal! (He's eating meat. I gave him pedigree and a cup of crunchy dog food)
And readers..did you feel.....sad? 
Let's see if this story makes you angry.
It's a good sunny day, when the owner(s) are having a chit chat time with their neighbours. There are 4 people in the house : dad, mom, grown up child (he looked like around 30s) , and a maid. They saw me playing with this buddy, and the dad said to me "you want that dog? You can adopt him. Just..how much you can pay me for that dog, I bought him for about 8 million, and I don't mind to give it to you with a cheaper price" then I said "can I adopt this dog for 1 million? I'm a uni student, I haven't make my own money, but I really love this dog. So....." Then the child said "1 million? Haha. This dog is expensive. His father is a champion, he even has flip flop eyes!"
You know what? His words beats my heart like a drum. I really. Really wanted to cry.
It's not that I can't adopt the dog for 1 million, but..



LOOK AT HIS BELLY. DO YOU THINK THEY BOUGHT HIM FOR 8 MILLION??
Or maybe, his family goes bankrupt in a second, so they need to give THIS KIND OF CRAPPY FOOD TO THE DOG? 


ONCE MORE. SIBERIAN HUSKY IS NOT A VEGETARIAN. HE EATS MEAT!
Let's see the case. If he loves the dog, or at least giving a proper food for him, I'm not going to adopt him for only 1 million. 
And guess what? This morning my sister text me to buy him foods, because he starts to eat CHICKEN's FAECES. He's hungry. He's suffering. Did people understand this??? 
Oh and you need to know something. When I asked them (the mom dad child and maid) what's his name, THEY START ARGUING ABOUT THIS DOG's NAME.
THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S HIS NAME.
One more thing you should see.

Did you see that green thing on the floor? Did you what that is? IT'S HIS DAMN FAECES. Everybody knew that faeces shouldn't look like that. EVERYBODY KNEW THAT THIS LITTLE FRIEND IS NOT IN HIS VERY BEST BODY CONDITION. I'm so sick of this.
Did you know how it feels when your pet is sick? Or maybe worse. Did you ever know how it really feels when your dog is suffered from tumor, and......she died? Did you know how?
There were still so many unproper things the owner (I don't even know who really own this dog) did, like giving him a small cage, unproper place to stay (in an empty house next to the owner's house), and so many more. My sister has the video when he ate chicken's faeces anyway, if you doubt me.
Well, I'm not going to write anything anymore about this little friend. For everyone who read this, please help me to report to the authorities! Thank you!

ps. Located in Indonesia, Jakarta. Email me for further information : sinthdee@yahoo.com
Or call me :
08170043352 ( Jeanne Shinta )

No comments:

Post a Comment